ISalesdublin.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
this document inform you about how we use your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide us when you purchase a product or service from us this document explain your about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
2. We, ISalesdublin.com, operate in Ireland. We provide ICT Devices on whole sales and retail through our online stors and partner stores, ISalesdublin.com When we say, “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy, we are referring to the relevant ISalesdublin.com entity responsible for processing your data.
3. Personal Data is any information about you from which you can be identified. It does not include data where your identity has been removed (it’s called anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows: • Identity Data includes your first name, last name, date of birth, language.
• Contact Data includes your email address, contact number, full address
• Financial Data includes your bank account and payment card details (where you choose to purchase products from us and make a payment directly to us, such as on our website).
Billing Data includes your details about payments about the products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform you use to access our website.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases made by you, your interests, and preferences.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing and offers from us.
Customer Care Data includes your feedback to us, survey responses may be collected through online form or by call.
• We may we may not be able to provide you with the products or services where we need your personal data by law our customer care will notify you if this is the case at the time.
4. We use different methods to collect data from you and about you through: Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by filling in online forums on our website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
• We collect your personal when you do the following:
• Purchase our products or services;
• Create an account on our website; (if Required)
• Subscribe to our services or communications;
• Online survey or Give us some feedback over the phone (if required)
To use the Services, like web hosting, emails and domain registration you must provide us your personal information and understand the domain registrar domain ownership policies and to ensure that the hosting & its emails are working properly.
5. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, most commonly, in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the terms and conditions we are about to enter into or have entered into with client.
• when providing product or services as required by client.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. • Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
• Typically we collect and use you data to register client as a new customer.
• To supply products and services to client including: Managing payments
• To manage our relationship with client and keep the client inform about products and services upon client requests.
• when Client complete a survey.
• To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
6. You can ask us to stop sending marketing messages at any time by following on any marketing message sent to you or by Contacting our Customer Services Department: To contact Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking unsubscribing link on our promotional emails. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase or other purposes.
7. We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out:
• Other ISalesdublin.com affiliated services to complete the product & services under common control who provide related services such as call centre support for the fulfilment of your orders and clarification any of your queries, Shipping companies & 3rd party hosting & domain registrars.
• Regulators and judicial authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• We do not allow our third-party service providers to use client personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
• Some of our service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring that the following safeguard is implemented so that there is no detriment to you.
8. We have put in placed sufficient security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. we limit access to your personal data to those staff members or other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a strict duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable supervisory authority of a breach where we are legally required to do so. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal requirements.\
9. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to access your personal data, edit your data, delete your data, restrict processing personal data and transfer of data Note, however, that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use
or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
10. Our website, app and services are not aimed at children. We do not target, intend to collect or knowingly collect or otherwise process information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are under the age of 13, we request that you do not provide us with your information and do not use our website and app.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13, please contact us if you are aware that your child has used our website or app or otherwise provided their information to us without your consent. We will delete or otherwise cease processing your child’s personal information within a reasonable time to make sure that we do not contact you in the future.
For any further inquiry please contact : email@example.com